Welcome to Caravan Cowork in Aix-en-Provence!
Caravan Cowork in Aix-en-Provence is an international, affordable, and easily accessible joint management that is available 24/7 in a priority area in Aix-en-Provence.
Just 10 minutes by bike or with Aixpress from downtown Aix-en-Provence, Caravan Cowork is easily accessible. There is free parking, and an Aixpress stop (Lieutenant-Colonel Jeanpierre) is 100m from the building.
We offer high speed internet (950Gb/s) and other technical amenities (printer, headset & microphone for video calls etc.), and an open space and four private offices/studios.
Our open space, “Oceania,” and 4 private offices/studios with large, bright windows allows you to work in a space tailored to your needs.
Come work with us and join our international community !
– Why Coworking? –
From a daily position in a company to working from home, meet the in between: coworking.
Coworking offers the possibility of working in a professional environment, outside the home, within a diverse community of entrepreneurs, self-employed and seconded employees.
A few words that illustrate the principles of Caravan Cowork In Aix-en-Provence:
- Respect for work, activities, the space and neighbors
– Coronavirus Response –
Members have access to Caravan Cowork In Aix-en-Provence 24/7 starting May 11th.
Current Sanitary Protocol:
- Hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance and exit (foot dispenser)
- Must wear the mask indoors (except on the workstation)
- 1.5m distance between workstations
- Separation glass between workstations
- 6m2 per person
- Mandatory hand washing in kitchen and restroom (soap or gel)
- Disinfection of premises with Ehpad approved virucide
- Traceability of the days that members are present in Caravan in order to be be quickly notified if a risk is identified